Different Tanks, But Same Coils
In the vaping market there is a wide range of different E-cig companies, with their wide range of different tanks, but same coils, it can sometimes be hard to keep up with all the new items.
This is where some people will get stuck with not being able to find coils for their current tank or have coils for tanks that they can no longer get.
One of our colleagues did some research and found a selection of different tanks that even though have their own coils, can still be used with each other.
So if you have any of these tanks or coils, these can be used in-conjunction with each other;
- asMODus Ohmie coils, these are used in the Asmodus Ohmie Tank (1)
- Eleaf HW Atomizer heads, these are used in the Ello and Ello Mini tanks
- E-XY T1 coils, these are used in the E-XY T1 RBA Tank
- Geekvape iM4 coils, these are used for the Illusion Mini Tank
- iJoy XS coils, these are used in the Ijoy Exo S and Ijoy Exo X
- Joyetech ProCore Aries coils (2) , these are used for the ProCore Aries tank
- Karnoo T1 coils, these are used in the Karnoo T1 Sub Ohm Tanks
- Sigelei SM coils, these are used for the SLYDR M Sub-Ohm tanks and the KAOS Sub-Ohm Tank.
- SMOK TFV8 baby coils, these are used for the SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast
- Vapefly Fantasy Mini M8 coils, these are used as an alternative to the SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast, SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Beast, Ijoy Exo S and Ijoy Exo X
- Vaporesso NRG coils, these are used in the Vaporesso NRG Mini Tank
- Vaptio Frogman coils, these are used for the Frogman Tank
- WOTOFO FLOW coils, these are used for Flow SUb Ohm Tank
These coils can be used with each of the tanks mentioned, there is an exception (see below).
(1) The Baby Beast Coils do not fit into the Asmodus Ohmie Tank
(2) ProCore coils fit the Big Baby Beast Tank but NOT the 22mm Baby Beast Tank, The Baby Beast Coil will fit in the Joyetech ProCore Aries Tank