Different Tanks But Same Coils
In the vaping market there is a wide range of different E-cig companies, with their wide range of different tanks and different coils, in the first place it can sometimes be hard to keep up with all the new items but also the coils can become harder to find.
This is where, as a matter of fact, some people will get stuck with not being able to find coils for their current tank or have coils for tanks that they can no longer get.
One of our colleagues did some research and found a selection of different tanks that even though have their own coils, can still be used with each other.
So if you have any of these tanks or coils, therefore these can be used in-conjunction with each other;
Updated August 2018
- asMODus Ohmie coils, these are used in the Asmodus Ohmie Tank, although see below for exception(1)
- Coil Art Mage Coil, these are used in the Coil Art Mage Sub-Ohm Tank
- Eleaf HW Atomizer heads, these are used in the Ello, Ello Mini tanks, Ello Vate and Ello Duro Tanks.
- E-XY T1 coils, these are used in the E-XY T1 RBA Tank
- Geekvape iM4 coils, these are used for the Illusion Mini Tank
- Geekvape Mesh Coils, thus these are used in the Geekvape Shield, Aero and Aero Mesh Tanks
- iJoy XS coils, these are used in the Ijoy Exo S and Ijoy Exo X
- Joyetech ProCore Aries coils, these are used in the ProCore Aries tank, although see below for exception (2)
- Peacemaker Squid Industries Coils, these are used in the Peacemaker Tanks
- Sigelei SM coils, these are used for the SLYDR M Sub-Ohm tanks and the KAOS Sub-Ohm Tank.
- SMOK TFV8 baby coils, these are used for the SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Tanks and Smoke TFV12 Baby Prince Tanks
- Teslacigs HP coils, these are compatible with the Teslacigs H8 Mini Tank
- Vapefly Fantasy Mini M8 coils, these are used as an alternative to the SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast, SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Beast, Ijoy Exo S and Ijoy Exo X
- Vaporesso GT coils and GTM Coils, these are used in the Vaporesso NRG SE Tank and the Vaporesso Cascade tank, although see below for exception (3)
- Vaporesso NRG coils, these are used in the Vaporesso NRG Mini Tank
- Vaportech’s VTech Coils, thus these are used in the Vaportech’s Ark, Morpheus SF and Flip SF tanks
- Vaptio Frogman coils, these are used for the Frogman Tank
- WOTOFO FLOW coils, these are used for Flow SUb Ohm Tank
These coils can be used with each of the tanks mentioned, although this may be true there is an exception (see below).
(1) The Baby Beast Coils uniquely do not fit into the Asmodus Ohmie Tank
(2) ProCore coils fit the Big Baby Beast Tank but NOT the 22mm Baby Beast Tank, The Baby Beast Coil will fit in the Joyetech ProCore Aries Tank
(3) Eleaf HW and also the E-XY T1 coils do not fit into the Vaporesso Cascade Tank