Different Tanks, But Same Coils
On this Different Tanks, Same Coils Continued with Part 2 , comes another list of coils that can be used in different tanks. These coils wont fit into the tanks from Part 1.
In this piece there will be 2 sections of coils that are not compatible, but inside each of these categories they are interchangeable.
To start off, we will begin with, what are technically classed as, large coils;
- Eleaf ERL RBA, these are used for the MELO RT 25 atomizer
- Eleaf ERLQ coils, these are also used for the MELO RT 25 atomizer
- Eleaf ES coils, these are used in the MELO 300
- Geekvape i1+i4 coils, these are used in the Geekvape Illusion Tank
- Horizontech DUOS coils, these are used in the Horizon Duos Sub Tank
- Horizontech Arco A6 coils, these are used in the Horizon Arco Sub-Ohm Tank
- Horizontech Arco T6 coils, these are used in the Horizon Arco 2 Sub-Ohm Tank
- OBS V OCCoils, these are used in the OBS V Tank
- Sense Blazer 200 coils, these are used as an alternative to the SMOK TFV8 Cloud Beast
- SMOK TFV8 coils, these are used in the SMOK TFV8 Cloud Beast
The next category is a bit smaller but these are technically classed as massive coils;
- CigPet Eco 12 coils, these are used on the CIGPET ECO12 Sub-Ohm Tank
- SMOK TFV12 coils, the are used in the SMOK TFV12 Cloud Beast King Tank
- Vapefly Fantasy F2+F12 coils, these are used in the Fantasy Tank
This list should help when looking for coils for these tanks. As now it is harder to find these tanks in the UK, due to TPD laws.
At least now you know what you need to continue your vaping needs.