The Coil Master Ohm Meter is a measuring tool used to test the resistance and voltage of your hardware.
Coil Master Ohm Meter
The Coil Master Ohm Meter is a measuring tool, specifically used to test the resistance and voltage of your hardware.
- Resistance: 0.01Ohm-9.99Ohm
- Voltage: 0.01V-9.99V
- Operating Voltage: 2.2V-5.5V
- Test Items: Atomizer Resistance and Battery Voltage.
- Current: Less than 10mAh with no test object. Less than 30mAh with test object.
- Standby Power Consumption: Less than 10uA.
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 50g
- Meter Device
How to use:
“There are two ports on the Digital Ohmmeter & Voltmeter. The one nearby the LED display is for testing voltage, while the other one is for testing resistance.
(The eGo-threaded connector is for eGo-threaded devices whereas the 510 connector is for 510-threaded devices.)” – Coil Master..